I went to a spiritual healer today and have decided that spiritual healers are annoying. They giggle an awful lot, which drives me bananas. I guess when you have figured everything out, the world just seems hilarious, as if you had just dropped a nice, clean hit of acid. Look at the Dalai Lama. He's a chronic giggler. They talk too much, and people sit around hanging off every single fucking word, even if they are talking bullshit. Does being enlightened have to make you annoying? The spiritual healer left me feeling:
1) like I could have been using my time more productively (doing the shit I am avoiding, for example). Yes, I know this attitude signals my desperate need for healing!
2) exhausted and drained. Yes, I know that probably means that some kind of healing is happening. She healed me by tiring the shit out of me.
3) annoyed with myself for even thinking that spiritual healing is what I need. Yes, I know that probably means I am resisting the whole healing process.
No comments:
Post a Comment