Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another pillow

I just finished this one. I think I like it the best so far. I experimented with a bit of pink embroidery thread with this one, which was fun.
Soon, I will have pillows coming out of my ying yang. As I mentioned before, it seems that this is what everyone will be getting for Christmas for this year.

4 comments:

coyote said...

I would greatly appreciate it if my pillow were to be stuffed with a very large cat, please...

Thank you.

XUP said...

These pillows are growing on me. I find myself dreaming of owning one of these pillows. I imagine these pillows in my mind during the day when I'm supposed to be working. I can't stop thinking about them. I yearn for them. I want to be one with the pillows. I think I love the pillows. Gadzooks! But really, this one is quite gorgeous.

Tiana said...

This one is my favorite to date.

Aggie said...

Thanks. Urban, it means a lot to me that you are warming up to the pillows.