I have taken a lot of heat because I haven't written those damn ESI profiles. Then, I saw this project, and I am considering doing it. The profiles could just be part of this X365 project. Sigh.
I'm currently in a very large library, suffering with a writing project. Why do I hate writing so much? I am trying to own this part of the process-- the actually getting it done part. I'm so much better at the brainstorming, idea stage...
I'll just take a little break here, and see what's for sale on Etsy - and check out Andrea's recommendations. Can someone please give me a virtual kick in the arse here. Help!
3 comments:
Execute, ma'am! The brainstorming stage is done with. And that ain't worth a damn if ya don't execute!
Just sit down in front of a nice empty Word document. Take a breath and just write down all your brainstormiing - fast without worrying about punctuation or spelling. Then organize the mess, add a few words here and there, re-organize and add a few more words. Repeat until product is complete.
Thanks, Coyote.
And, thanks Urban, You have just reframed the whole process for me, making it all seem possible. I particularly like 'Repeat until product is complete'.
Post a Comment