Here is another pillow. It is not completely stuffed. I ran out of stuffing. I used the rest of that fox fabric, and I decided the foxes needed to be under a silk silver moon.
You know, this would be cool as a wall hanging. I like to have fabric things hanging on my wall. It adds a lot of warmth to a room. I'm looking for something special at the moment for a big empty wall -- A mix of interesting textures, colours -- something big and eye-catching.
Yes, I could see myself moving in the direction of wall hangings. But, at the moment, I'm obsessions with cushions. As my friends will tell you, I will likely need to get the cushions out of my system before I'll be ready to move on.
3 comments:
You know, this would be cool as a wall hanging. I like to have fabric things hanging on my wall. It adds a lot of warmth to a room. I'm looking for something special at the moment for a big empty wall -- A mix of interesting textures, colours -- something big and eye-catching.
Yes, I could see myself moving in the direction of wall hangings. But, at the moment, I'm obsessions with cushions. As my friends will tell you, I will likely need to get the cushions out of my system before I'll be ready to move on.
I can be patient
Post a Comment