1) I don't care what the difference is between a FUNwall and SUPERwall, and am wondering how people are accomplishing anything these days with the Facebook distraction. Wouldn't it be funny if Facebook addiction was the thing that brought capitalism down?
2) Enthusiasm can take you far, and can even sometimes disguise slightly shoddy work.
3) Powerpoint should offer the following warning if you have the 2007 version, and you are saving your presentation: "Are you sure you want to save it in 2007? Do you know that you could be fucked if you try to open it with 2003/4?
4) How many pillows can I make before Christmas? Should I just go on Etsy and buy there?
5) There is no fifth thing.
2 comments:
ETSY!!!
Well, actually, your pillows are lovely. But if you don't feel up to it, there's no shame in going the Etsy way. Just make sure you order with enough time for the artists to ship your stuff! A lot of people are having buy one get one free sales on Etsy too.
I'm totally with you on the Facebook wall thing.
Post a Comment